- Higher quality and longer validity for your products.
- Free your product from the risk of serious pathogens on human health.
- Protect you from insurance claims and compensation losses due to the occurrence of serious diseases due to the use of eggs of unknown source and unpasteurized.
- We provide you the time and effort of the labor which is the process of cracking and separating eggs manually as well as providing the places allocated for storing eggs.
Importance of eggs to food factories and food service establishments
Pasteurized eggs are widely used in the food industry, in the form of pasteurized eggs, which is used as a major component in various foods such as cake industry – sweets – biscuits – tarts – processors – bakeries – mayonnaise – ice cream.
Where the pasteurized Healthy egg is important in
- Giving density and increase in size and taste as well as brown color in the baking industry.
- Improves the overall quality of the fillers in the product and removes the dough crystals in the frozen candy and ice cream industry.
- Provides a firm and consistent texture in the manufacture of frozen ornaments.
- Builds the basic ingredients into the mold of the product in the cake industry and gives the density and height of the product.
- The pastry gives an attractive shape and taste of high quality.